Free Yourself from Workplace Bullying
Become Bully-Proof and Regain Control of Your Life
Workplace bullying can be a toxic experience. It can lead to plummeting self-esteem, destroy your self-confidence, and impair your ability to perform. But the good news is there is no need for expensive and risky legal action – which you might not even win – or a stressful formal complaint. You don’t have to leave your job, either.
Discover how to protect yourself from grooming and bullying. Learn how to defend yourself at the time of an attack. Re-gain your self-confidence and self-esteem following the devastation of bullying. This practical guide includes real-life examples and proven strategies which will stop bullying in its tracks. It is packed full of tactics, insight and empathy which will benefit you if you have experienced workplace bullying, or if you are concerned that you may be targeted in the future. It includes how to:
- Recognise and defeat bullying behaviour simply and straightforwardly.
- Understand the bullying dynamic, and learn how to alter it in your favour.
- Respond effectively to a range of bullying tactics including slander, gossip, rage, lies and innuendo.
- Defend yourself when your performance is questioned as part of a bullying campaign.
- Respond effectively to a bullying team member who opposes your authority on principle.
- …and much more.
Aryanne Oade has worked as a chartered psychologist for over twenty years. She coaches clients to recover from the debilitating effects of workplace bullying, and to re-discover their energy and enthusiasm. She is the bestselling author of seven books. www.oadeassociates.com